Seller Mission & Objectives
Our mission is to offer our clients informative, professional, loyal, dedicated quality service by maintaining integrity, focus and drive as well as in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network.
Our job is to…
- Turn the SALE sign into a SOLD sign as quickly as possible.
- To determine the market value of your property.
- Effectively market your property using traditional and contemporary advertising techniques.
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To keep you informed of what actions are being taken to sell your home.
- To provide you with regular updates on our progress.
- To keep you informed on changing market conditions.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value for your property.
Pricing your Home
Your REALTOR® does not determine what your property is worth, the market determines the value based on analysis that your realtor will do for you comparing solds, competition, trends and economic conditions.
With a highly effective target market strategy, your property will be uniquely positioned and advertised in the real estate marketplace.
Preparing your Home
First impressions can make a huge difference in the sale of your property. Ensure that your house exterior is in good condition, that the house number is easy to see from the street and the front porch is clean and tidy.
Elements of an Offer
An offer is a legal document which specifies the terms and conditions to purchase the home. The buyer’s sales representative will communicate the offer to the seller, or the seller’s representative, on their behalf.